Energy That Lasts All Day Long
ZAMboost™ is your go-to immune support supplement. It has been formulated using clinically-proven and scientific ingredients to help fortify your immune system. Ingredients include more than just Vitamin C!
Are you asking yourself, “I have a strong immune system. Why do I need immune support?” Well see, your immune system is like your body’s invisi-shield. It’s there to defend you from the bad guys (germs and bacteria). Making sure you supply your body with essential proteins and nutrients ensures it won’t let you down in your time of need. Explore the numerous benefits of ZAMboost™ + Energy Boost.
A look At What's Inside
We all know there are times where you just need a little “perk-me-up”… Hello? Mondays? Keeping your immune system in top form takes work. Who knows? Maybe a boost in energy will help you be more productive at work or home.
The Proprietary Immuno Blend is what sets ZAMboost™ apart from other immune support supplements on the market. This includes beta glucan and lactoferrin. Research and clinical studies support the stimulatory effect beta glucan has on macrophages and natural killer cells, our immune system’s first line of defense.5,6,7,8 Lactoferrin, which is credited with providing immune support to newborn babies, is known to be a key component of our innate immune system with active and stimulatory function.1,2,3,4 The non-caffeinated focused energy boost is derived from Rhodiola Rosea9 and L-Taurine. These ingredients along with the other supplemental herbal extracts provide the boost to the immune support of ZAMboost™ + Energy Boost™.
While we highlight ZAMboost™ is more than just Vitamin C, we don’t overlook the strong antioxidant properties of Vitamin C. When our immune system is active, our bodies can come under oxidative stress and as an antioxidant, Vitamin C can play a key role in protecting our bodies from oxidative stress.
Most of us know the benefits of Vitamin D in relation to bone health and calcium absorption, but did you know Vitamin D plays a key role in our immune health as well? Vitamin D has been shown to be a necessary ingredient in the activation of key cells in our immune system. Without Vitamin D, these key cells (T Cells) remain inactive and cannot perform their role in our immune system function.
B vitamins aid in our body’s cellular metabolism and the conversion of stored energy (carbohydrates) to usable energy (glucose). Additionally B vitamins aid in the production of red blood cells and neurotransmitters.
We offer our Vitamin C in the form of Calcium Ascorbate rather than Ascorbic Acid, as some of our competitors do. It’s the exact same as Vitamin C, just in a buffered form that’s a little more gentle on your digestive tract. Plus, as a bonus, you get a shot of calcium.
What The Research Shows
- Conneely et al. Anti-inflammatory activities of lactoferrin. Journal of the American College of Nutrition 2001; 20(5):389S–395S View Article
- Lopez et al. Lactoferrin receptor mediates apo- but no holo-lactoferrin internalization via clathrin-mediated endocytosis in trophoblasts. Biochem J. 2008; 411:271-278 View Article
- Mulder et al. Bovine lactoferrin supplementation supports immune and antioxidant status in healthy human males. Nutrition Research 2008; 28(9):583-589.
- Lönnerdal, B. Nutritional physiologic significance of human milk proteins. Am J of Clin Nutr 2003; 77(6):15375-15435.
- Steele, et al. The beta-glucan receptor Dectin-1 recognizes specific morphologies of Aspergillus fumigatus. PLOS Pathogens 2005; 1(4): e42. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.0010042 View Article
- Talbott, et al. Effect of beta 1, 3/1, 6 glucan on upper respiratory tract infection symptoms and mood state in marathon athletes. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine 2009; 8:509-515 View Article
- Babineau, et al. Randomized phase I/II trial of a macrophage-specific immunomodulator (PGG-Glucan) in high risk surgical patients. ANNALS OF SURGERY 1994; 220(5):601-609 View Article
- Goodridge, et al. Activation of the innate immune receptor Dectin-1 upon formation of a “phagocytic synapse”. Nature 2011; 472(7344):471-475 View Article
- Darbinyan, et al. Rhodiola rosea in stress induced fatigue–a double blind cross-over study of a standardized extract SHR-5 with a repeated low-dose regimen on the mental performance of healthy physicians during night duty. Phytomedicine 2000;7(5), pp. 365–371 View Article
All of the following links are independent research studies and are not sponsored or endorsed by AmPurity Wellness, LLC. Clicking a link will open in a new window and will take you away from ampurity.com.